Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.494 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,193 (2,082 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)