Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.197 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 80% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,162 (2,533 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)