Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 113% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,973 (13,348 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)