Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 113% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,314 (8,940 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (43 minutes ago)