Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01586 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,469 (₩534,094) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)