Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01644 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,364 (₩1,055,988) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)