Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16033 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,658 (¥122,614) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)