Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16146 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,430 (¥145,113) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)