Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15563 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,880 (¥134,164) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bairiki, Kiribati costs AU$30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 9,000₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mississauga costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)