Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15696 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,340 (¥78,618) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 5,899,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 117,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)