Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16033 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 144% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,729 (¥197,902) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)