Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15878 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 140% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,253 (¥196,830) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)