Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 398%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16572 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 247% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,677 (¥52,358) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)