Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14046 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 218% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,935 (¥70,735) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)