Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15747 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 136% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,914 (¥164,567) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)