Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,723 (Rp 5,925,897) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)