Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,962 (Rp 3,663,534) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)