Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,756 (Rp 12,679,859) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (30 minutes ago)