Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.647 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,287 (元3,131) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)