Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.761 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,243 (元3,348) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (35 minutes ago)