Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03746 EGP / AMD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,256 (167,012Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)