Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03877 EGP / AMD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,327 (163,172Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)