Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03681 EGP / AMD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,745 (319,073Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)