Cost of living comparison between Yekaterinburg, Russia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14183 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,681 (руб 33,003) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)