Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31603 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,113 (руб 16,179) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Feira de Santana costs R$ 17 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)