Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28806 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,134 (руб 49,066) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)