Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,887 (﷼ 13,088,954) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (31 minutes ago)