Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03061 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 134% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,789 (287,139 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (18 minutes ago)