Cost of living comparison between Yaoundé, Cameroon and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01471 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,645 (315,670 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)