Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.776 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,408 (元4,109) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)