Cost of living in Yanji, China vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.598 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanji (China) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,029 (5,016元) in Yanji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (about 3 hours ago)