Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01152 EGP / MMK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 136% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,898 (511,906 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)