Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.688 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,926 (﷼ 3,824) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (about 1 hour ago)