Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.755 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,369 (﷼ 3,653) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)