Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.775 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,534 (﷼ 3,672) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)