Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.776 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,121 (﷼ 3,375) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)