Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.946 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,256 (1,120 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)