Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.077 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,597 (1,408 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)