Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.764 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,174 (759 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (31 minutes ago)