Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.875 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 2,500 (253 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)