Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 653%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31759 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 361% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,416 (руб 45,391) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)