Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.028 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 6,000 (461 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)