Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.916 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,750 (290 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)