Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.978 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 5,300 (408 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨455 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Guam costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)