Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.761 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,829 (元6,095) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (17 minutes ago)