Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.317 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,357 (元1,880) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (30 minutes ago)