Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.805 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,401 (元5,490) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)