Cost of living comparison between Xingtai, China and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.307 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,823 (元2,925) in Xingtai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Adana costs 2.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (41 minutes ago)