Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.317 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,513 (元1,948) in Xingtai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)