Cost of living comparison between Xianyang, China and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.315 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 2,500 (元1,901) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)