Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.742 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,889 (元5,065) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)