Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.785 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,966 (元6,452) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)