Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.658 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,966 (元6,008) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 35,000,000 (33 minutes ago)