Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 271%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.740 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 84% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,886 (元2,513) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (37 minutes ago)