Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.293 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 89% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,072 (元3,084) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)