Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.604 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,565 (元7,514) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)