Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.797 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,753 (元7,419) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)