Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.962 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 95% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,426 (€1,118) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)