Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03090 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,815 (414,719 Franc) in Wum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)