Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.750 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,428 (元6,338) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)