Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.745 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,465 (元1,991) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)