Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.776 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,595 (元3,816) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)