Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.741 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,127 (元5,885) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (31 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)