Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.627 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,132 (元1,954) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (44 minutes ago)