Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.906 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 80% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,515 (1,940 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 2 hours ago)