Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.901 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 80% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,070 (2,055 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)