Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.805 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,804 (3,705 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 2 hours ago)