Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.386 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,986 (R 4,319) in Worcester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)