Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01604 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 124% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,921 (₩1,678,049) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (40 minutes ago)