Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.845 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,615 (3,842 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (26 minutes ago)