Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.858 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,185 (1,067 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)