Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.244 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 88% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,693 (R 8,594) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 9,000,000,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元6,000 (43 minutes ago)