Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.427 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,161 (R 3,617) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)