Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 893 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.519 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,326 (C$1,947) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)