Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 271%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.848 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 105% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,642 (C$1,779) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)