Cost of living comparison between Winnipeg, Canada and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.393 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 163% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,878 (C$738) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)