Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 624 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.339 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 157% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,415 (C$481) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (43 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)