Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.149 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 148% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,376 (C$1,369) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (44 minutes ago)