Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.481 EGP / NAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,902 (14,790 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)