Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.201 EGP / NAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,206 (4,335 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)