Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 341%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.970 EGP / ANG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 196% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,689 (ƒ 2,075) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brasília costs R$ 3.99 (about 1 hour ago)