Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 353%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.810 EGP / ANG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 205% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,521 (ƒ 1,081) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (about 3 hours ago)