Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 446%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.608 EGP / ANG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 234% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,344 (ƒ 787) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)