Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.718 EGP / ANG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 138% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,991 (ƒ 3,189) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)