Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.797 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 140% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,229 (€1,502) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nazareth costs 120,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (about 2 hours ago)