Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.830 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 114% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,969 (€575) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (38 minutes ago)