Cost of living in Whitehorse, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 350%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.209 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whitehorse (Canada) is 233% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,412 (C$733) in Whitehorse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (33 minutes ago)