Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.506 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,703 (€1,058) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)