Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.867 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,881 (€543) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)