Cost of living in Wels, Austria vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.810 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,016 (€1,010) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)