Cost of living comparison between Wels, Austria and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.641 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,224 (€542) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (35 minutes ago)