Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 688 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.467 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 233% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,476 (NZ$1,001) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)