Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.481 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,807 (R 12,701) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (35 minutes ago)