Cost of living comparison between Weifang, China and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.307 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,958 (元3,028) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)