Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.796 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 74% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,571 (元8,071) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 4 hours ago)