Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 808%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.922 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 219% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,423 ($2,311) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)