Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,749 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.846 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,694 (4,270 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)