Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,669 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.601 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 94% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,061 (1,317 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (29 minutes ago)