Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,273 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.228 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,640 (1,633 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (40 minutes ago)