Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27622 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,932 (₨14,233) in Warangal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (29 minutes ago)