Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23921 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,396 (₨18,376) in Warangal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)