Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28125 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,632 (₨23,581) in Warangal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)