Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.346 EGP / NAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,353 (6,949 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (30 minutes ago)