Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.353 EGP / NAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,200 (14,185 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $807 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 2 hours ago)