Cost of living comparison between Walvis Bay, Namibia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.297 EGP / NAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,954 (4,590 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 2 hours ago)